Dreadnought is a F2P team-based arena shooter that puts you in command of massive capital ships engaging in tactical, class-based warfare. Developed by Yager, co-developed by Six Foot and published by Grey Box.
Overseeing game performance on the entire world building process, solving implementation issues and providing support and mentorship to the content team on “Dreadnought” for PC/PS4.
Senior Technical Artist
- Profiling and optimizing game performance by identifying bottlenecks and creating solutions.
- Establishing and iterating with both art and design team on the world building pipeline.
- Extending engine functionality for improving workflows and ease-of-use.
- Writing technical design documentation for tools department.
- Extending and iterating on our existing automation test framework for profiling our world content.
- Creating data visualization and monitoring of profiles on statistical dashboards.
- Establishing budgets for content creation on maps and assets rollout.
- Creating Animation Blueprint logic for triggering animations on weapons/abilities/movement.